3 - 2 Week Refills for the Rescue! WHY (Wasp, Hornet, Yellow Jacket) non-toxic reusable Trap. Total of 6 weeks of attractant. Same attractant as comes with the original WHY Trap. (Trap not included)$27.00 Details
Active Ingredient: 20% ICARIDIN - Deet Free
PiActive Mosquito Shield Insect Repellent:
- PiActive Insect Repellent is Canada’s first and longest lasting 12-HOUR insect repellent, a revolutionary game changer in repellents for mosquitoes, ticks and black flies.
- A nice alternative to DEET-based repellents, the formula contains 20% Icaridin, making it a good choice for children from 6 months to 12 years.
- Active ingredient is Icaridin 20%, with 0% DEET.
- Non oily, greasy, or sticky.
- Will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- Non-irritating to the skin
- Provides long lasting protection;
- 12 hrs of protection against mosquitoes and ticks.
- 10 hrs of protection against black flies.$14.95 Details
Rescue! 10 Week Attractant Refill for Yellow Jacket Trap. The exclusive RESCUE!® Attractant replicates the sex pheromone of the yellowjackets to draw them inside the trap.
Use one in early spring to catch the queen yellowjacket, then replace mid-summer to carry you through the rest of the season.
Catches flies "in bulk" around agricultural and livestock areas with heavy fly concentrations, boasting twice the attractant and capacity as our Regular Size Disposable Fly Trap.
Catches flies "in bulk" around agricultural and livestock areas with heavy fly concentrations, boasting twice the attractant and capacity as our Regular Size Disposable Fly Trap.Click 'More Info' for full details.
The most effective and longest-lasting attractant, the safest and most durable design... the yellowjacket trap by which all others are measured.
Includes FREE 10 Week Attractant Refill, a $15 value!
Keep your friends and family healthy this summer by adding this simple test to your maintenance routine.
The Watersafe Bacteria Test is an antibody-based rapid test kit that detects the presence of bacteria in swimming pools and spas. The Watersafe Bacteria Test detects E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, species of Shigella, Enterobacter, and many other coliform and non-coliform bacteria.