Active Ingredient: 20% ICARIDIN - Deet Free
PiActive Mosquito Shield Insect Repellent:
- PiActive Insect Repellent is Canada’s first and longest lasting 12-HOUR insect repellent, a revolutionary game changer in repellents for mosquitoes, ticks and black flies.
- A nice alternative to DEET-based repellents, the formula contains 20% Icaridin, making it a good choice for children from 6 months to 12 years.
- Active ingredient is Icaridin 20%, with 0% DEET.
- Non oily, greasy, or sticky.
- Will not damage fishing lines, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- Non-irritating to the skin
- Provides long lasting protection;
- 12 hrs of protection against mosquitoes and ticks.
- 10 hrs of protection against black flies.$14.95 Details
Rescue! 10 Week Attractant Refill for Yellow Jacket Trap. The exclusive RESCUE!® Attractant replicates the sex pheromone of the yellowjackets to draw them inside the trap.
Use one in early spring to catch the queen yellowjacket, then replace mid-summer to carry you through the rest of the season.
Sorry, we are sold out of our disposable Yellow Jacket Traps for this season.
We do have the Reusable Yellow Jacket Traps and Attractant available in limited quantities.
Rescue! Disposable Non-toxic Yellow Jacket Trap - Perfect for picnics or camping trips.
Our powerful, multi-species attractant catches yellowjackets in a handy disposable bag... perfect for keeping the pests away from your picnic or campground.
Click 'More Info' for full details.
The most effective and longest-lasting attractant, the safest and most durable design... the yellowjacket trap by which all others are measured.
Includes FREE 10 Week Attractant Refill, a $15 value!
Keep your friends and family healthy this summer by adding this simple test to your maintenance routine.
The Watersafe Bacteria Test is an antibody-based rapid test kit that detects the presence of bacteria in swimming pools and spas. The Watersafe Bacteria Test detects E.coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, species of Shigella, Enterobacter, and many other coliform and non-coliform bacteria.